World-Renowned Robotic Prostate Cancer Surgeon, Dr. David Samadi, Creates Most Comprehensive Online Resource for Prostate Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery — ProstateCancer911.com
NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PR Web/ — When a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer, choosing a treatment option can be difficult. World renowned robotic prostate cancer surgeon, Dr. David Samadi, created ProstateCancer911.com to educate men diagnosed with prostate cancer about their options.
ProstateCancer911.com is the most comprehensive online resource on prostate cancer, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
“Prostate cancer is curable and we want men and their partners to know they’re not alone. ProstateCancer911.com will educate men and their families about the right treatment option for them. Individualized care is the most important factor when it comes to treating this disease,” explained Dr. Samadi.
- Answers to commonly asked questions such as:
- A second opinion on prostate cancer diagnosis
- PSA testing, digital rectal exams (DREs), and prostate biopsies
- Prostate cancer risk factors and screening
- Prostate cancer surgical treatment options
- Robotic prostate surgery vs. radiation therapy for prostate cancer
- Sex after prostate cancer surgery
- Urinary control after prostate cancer treatment
- Non-surgical prostate cancer treatment options
- CyberKnife® and HIFU for prostate cancer
- Free Consultation: Dr. Samadi and his team are on standby and will provide a free consultation to men diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Comparative treatment optionsfor prostate cancer
- Quality of Life: Information for what to expect after prostate cancer
Over 230,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year and almost 30,000 men die every year from this disease.
“ProstateCancer911.com was created for every man diagnosed with prostate cancer. When a man is diagnosed, it can be a confusing time. There is a lot of conflicting information out there and we wanted to create a straightforward resource online dedicated to educating men about their options,” said Dr. Samadi.